Ariki New Zealand Limited
*** Ariki would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year ***
If you would like to receive an order before Christmas 2014, you need to order and place payment before Friday 5th December 2014. Because postal systems are overloaded at this time of year we are unable to guarantee a delivery day before Christmas in Europe.
Ariki will be closed from 19th December 2014 until 5th January 2015. Orders will be accepted during this time but they will not be processed until 2015
Ariki is the world’s most successful designer/manufacturer of Paua shell jewellery. It is also the largest jewellery manufacturer in New Zealand. The name Ariki is from the Maori language and means “The Chief” or “The Best” - a promise that Ariki jewellery is of the highest quality, in terms of both materials and workmanship.
Ariki’s manufacturing operation is based in Blenheim (New Zealand’s sunshine capital and largest grape growing district) at the northern end of New Zealand’s South Island. The company was established in 1932 when a Marlborough family saw the potential of the Paua shell to be the focal point of a unique New Zealand jewellery collection. Their ambition has resulted in the Ariki Paua collection being widely sold in New Zealand and throughout the world.
Ariki GreenstoneAriki Greenstone (Nephrite Jade) jewellery is made in New Zealand.
- Ariki Greenstone (Jade) jewellery provides an exceptional selection of pieces; with a design to suit the most discerning wearer..
- Ariki Greenstone (Jade) is set in gold plate and palladium plate jewellery, it is carefully crafted to the highest standard of workmanship..
- The colour of the Greenstone (jade) varies from pale to dark green. All our quality products are guaranteed for materials and workmanship..
Paua Shell JewelleryPaua is often referred to as the Sea Opal due to its blue/green colourings and the incredible swirls that create individual patterns on each and every piece of jewellery.
- Ariki’s Paua is harvested from areas renowned for their water quality, both pollution free and rich in minerals.
- Ariki Paua features an intense depth of colour – just one of the factors that separates the original from its imitators.
- The result is jewellery that truly reflects the magnificence and purity of New Zealand’s environment.
- +Paua Shell Jewellery
- +Greenstone Jewellery
- +Black Lipped Mother of Pearl Jewellery
- Extra Shipping Charge